Natalie Sofer Offers The Ultimate Full Service Wedding Planning–Have Your Vision Come Alive!
Full Service Planning provides you with an "Advocate" that allows you to breathe easy and enjoy the experience of being a bride – not just on your wedding day, but during the entire planning process. Once in a lifetime events are created by once in a lifetime experiences.
The Full Service Planning Package includes everything in the "Month-Of Wedding Coordination Package" plus...
- Support in finding a great venue that you both love and is within your budget
- Help finding and negotiating with your vendors. We will work out deals so you get the most for your money. Our vendors are amazing, trustworthy and get the job done and beautifully. We are committed to the best possible deals, will inspect each contract to make sure you receive what you asked for and that they are priced accordingly.
- Keeping you abreast of all time lines and deadlines, keeping you informed of everything that we manage and that only you can manage.
- Managing the wedding calendar from now till the end of event
- Scheduling all vendor meetings.
- Be available at your florist meetings to consult on design
- Being available to manage all the time lines. Planning the entire day
- Being available to look over all vendor contracts
- Being a liaison between you and your vendors
- Available for monthly meetings and then weekly meetings a month before the wedding
- Finding hotel blocks for out of town guests
- Knowing when all deposits and final checks are due and making sure they get paid
- Unlimited phone and email access
- Guiding you on registry and website set up
We provide a complimentary consultation, either in person or over the phone, which will take you through the planning process to see how we might work together. We look forward to hearing what your dream wedding looks like and how We can help in bringing it to fruition. So don't hesitate to contact us at (310) 493-7941, email us or fill out the Contact Information Form, and we'll be in touch
Natalie is the best! She has organized events for Equality California, utilizing her vendor relationships to help us create terrific results. And she thought of everything! Couldn't be easier to work with, and such a delightful person she is! Highly recommend her as a wedding or event planner. You won't be disappointed.
My wife and I reached out to Natalie and are soooo happy we decided to hire her as our month-of-wedding coordinator! As a same sex couple, Andrea and I wanted to ensure that all of the vendors and partners would treat us just like any other loving couple and Natalie sure did that! Plus, she had experience working with other same-sex couples. Our wedding day went smoothly and never once did we have to guess or ask for anything. If you are planning on getting married and want to make sure you have the best day of your life hire Natalie, you will not be disappointed!
Andrea & Sindy
Natalie is an exceptional event planner. What’s more, she is a person you can count on for bringing integrity, value, joy and inspiration to any event. She has helped my wife and me organize several Bar Mitzvah receptions (2011, 2016) and in each instance, Natalie demonstrated all the qualities one hopes for in an event planner (e.g. gifted listener, calm professional, and an uncanny ability to transform a messy mix of preferences, needs, and budget into a well-crafted, well run event).
Natalie is now helping my wife and I plan a very different kind of event to celebrate 30 years together and, as usual, she is delight to work with. Her work is an incredible value and the results are priceless.
Alan & Chloe
I contacted Natalie from Australia for my upcoming wedding in Los Angeles. During the whole course of the five-month wedding planning, she helped me engage with the vendors and all the vendors were professional and reliable.
Natalie was highly responsive, patient and exercised a great deal of cultural sensitivity. She was able to execute a Chinese/American wedding with more than 320 guests. She is definitely a major reason why we managed to remain calm throughout the whole planning journey, and why we were able to enjoy our family and friends on our special day.