Month-of Wedding Coordination—For the Couple Who Needs Help Doing It Themselves
The “Month-of Wedding Coordination Package” is for brides and grooms that have planned their wedding and need a team of professionals to carry out their hard work on the wedding day and in the month before hand. It includes the following:
- Two coordinators for the day to insure the wedding will be everything you want: FUN – SPECTACULAR – AMAZING
- Manage wedding schedule
- Final meeting at venue with rentals and caterer to discuss final details and time line. We will go through the entire day so no stone is left unturned and the vendors understand their responsibilities.
- Final vendor meetings via telephone to review every detail with each vendor, planning the day and time line
- Handling arrival of all vendors
- Dispersing final checks and gratuities to the vendors
- Greet and direct your guests to the ceremony and reception areas
- Setting out place cards, table cards and favors and other personal reception items
- Supervise and communicate with the chef, banquet captain and catering staff to ensure excellent and timely dinner service
- Collect your guest book, pen, toasting glasses, cake top, etc. and bring everything to your honeymoon suite, designated room or designated car
- Coordinator and oversee all the vendors for the entire day, from 12pm to 12am, so that you can relax, have fun and enjoy the day
- Ensure that you, your groom and wedding party get cocktails and hors d’oeuvres served to you during your photography session, if desired
- Orchestrate rehearsal
- Plan the day of time line from beginning to end
- Make sure all vendors get their general liability insurance to the venue
- Give you full planning schedule within one week of signing contracts to keep you focused and calm along the way
- Communication between all the vendors on the wedding day to oversee that they are setting up everything the way you want it
- See all gifts are taken to your suite. I will accompany your bridesmaid or hotel security to make sure they are locked in your closet or the hotel safe.
We provide a complimentary consultation, either in person or over the phone, which will take you through the planning process to see how we might work together. We look forward to hearing what your dream wedding looks like and how we can help in bringing it to fruition. So don't hesitate to contact us at (310) 493-7941, email us or fill out the Contact Information Form, and we'll be in touch
Natalie is the best! She has organized events for Equality California, utilizing her vendor relationships to help us create terrific results. And she thought of everything! Couldn't be easier to work with, and such a delightful person she is! Highly recommend her as a wedding or event planner. You won't be disappointed.
My wife and I reached out to Natalie and are soooo happy we decided to hire her as our month-of-wedding coordinator! As a same sex couple, Andrea and I wanted to ensure that all of the vendors and partners would treat us just like any other loving couple and Natalie sure did that! Plus, she had experience working with other same-sex couples. Our wedding day went smoothly and never once did we have to guess or ask for anything. If you are planning on getting married and want to make sure you have the best day of your life hire Natalie, you will not be disappointed!
Andrea & Sindy
Natalie is an exceptional event planner. What’s more, she is a person you can count on for bringing integrity, value, joy and inspiration to any event. She has helped my wife and me organize several Bar Mitzvah receptions (2011, 2016) and in each instance, Natalie demonstrated all the qualities one hopes for in an event planner (e.g. gifted listener, calm professional, and an uncanny ability to transform a messy mix of preferences, needs, and budget into a well-crafted, well run event).
Natalie is now helping my wife and I plan a very different kind of event to celebrate 30 years together and, as usual, she is delight to work with. Her work is an incredible value and the results are priceless.
Alan & Chloe
I contacted Natalie from Australia for my upcoming wedding in Los Angeles. During the whole course of the five-month wedding planning, she helped me engage with the vendors and all the vendors were professional and reliable.
Natalie was highly responsive, patient and exercised a great deal of cultural sensitivity. She was able to execute a Chinese/American wedding with more than 320 guests. She is definitely a major reason why we managed to remain calm throughout the whole planning journey, and why we were able to enjoy our family and friends on our special day.